Sunday, January 24, 2010

Resolutions

So, I know it's a little late to be talking about New Year's resolutions. I don't usually go for that sort of thing. But this year, I think I will. My resolution? To FINISH things! I am notoriously horrible at finishing projects. I start something, get distracted or bored and it ends up languishing in a drawer or closet or at the bottom of a tub for a few years. No more!

So here's my list of projects to finish this year:
Tatting:
Seven Deadly sins collection
Beginner's Handbook- instructional manual
The King and the Dragon - tatting pattern book [started almost THREE years ago!]
Gothic cross necklace - to replace one lost- for my sister
Write up the pattern for tatted feathers

Knitting/crochet [my Ravelry page] :
Change purse for m-i-l
Dragon face balaclava for bonus-nephew
Baby blanket for Rhydian
Los Pequeños Relojos de la Arena socks [I have one done...]
2010 yarn block swap [4 blocks/month]
Winter arm warmers
Dragon plushie

Other crafts:
Sewn cloak for brother
Chain maille dice bag for friend R

And I'm sure there's a few things I'm forgetting. Oh my, what a list! I'd better get started...

1 comment:

  1. You best get started. I am like you always putting off. I try not to beat myself up too much. Good Luck with your New Year's Resolutions. I'm rooting for ya.

    ReplyDelete