Saturday, April 9, 2011

About Celeste

After getting some feedback from some people, it came to my attention that there were some issues with clarity on the Celeste pattern. I wrote in a way that made sense to me, not really thinking about the fact that I tat differently than most people I know. I do apologize for any confusion anyone had.

In the previous version of the pattern, I had labeled everything with two colors. These colors indicated which color of thread was being used to make the stitches, which I labeled simply "shuttle one, shuttle two." [Again, it made sense to me...]

My aunt was kind enough to revise the pattern for me, and rewrite in a way that would be easier to follow. [Thank you!!] Here is the revised edition:

Celeste


3 comments:

  1. For my two cents, I'm really glad I had the original. It being labeled in two colors made it SO much easier (and way less confusing) for me. The more obvious (color) distinction between the two shuttles was one of the things that I liked most about this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the pattern with the Online Tatting Class. It is a beautiful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing you pattern with all of us. I do have a question regarding your pattern.Please contact me so I can solve the problem. Thanks...Peace

    ReplyDelete