Saturday, February 5, 2011

And In Other News

You'll notice that I changed the layout of this blog yet again. I had been trying to keep this blog mostly centered around my adventures in tatting, but it's become clear that sticking so strictly to one topic really isn't working for me. I am a multi-crafter. It is what I do. Why I ever thought I could convince anyone otherwise, I will never know.

So from now on you, dear reader, will be subject to an onslaught of all my follies and frolicking. Hang on tight, because it's sure to get messy. Somewhere amidst all the string and glue my life, and the very essence of who I am, is inextricably tangled.

And one of the things I like to do is graphic design work. Hence the new look. What else am I supposed to do at eight o'clock in the evening, when both my boys are asleep? Craft? *snort*... oh... wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment