Friday, February 11, 2011

Now Comes the Waiting

Well, it's on it's way! The proof copy for my first book, that is! I've been going through the process of uploading, reviewing, and re-uploading all week, and I finally got to the proof ordering stage. After all the hard work that's gone into it, it hardly seems real. I probably won't actually believe it until I'm holding the proof in my hands. Still, my excitement is barely contained!

And of course, I'm already plotting my next book. This one will be a pattern book, and I put in an order to Handy Hands for thread yesterday. Cause, you know, I needed the right colors. And if I happened to order a few... extra, so what? You can never have to much thread, right? I can't wait to get it so I can get started.

Seems like that's all I'm doing this week. Waiting. Impatiently. Maybe I'll go make up a little pattern just to keep my mind busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment